Analytics

Monday, July 8, 2013

Widgets

British Council Blog for June

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
The British Council's facebook page has shortlisted one of my Jone Blogs for their TeachingEnglish blog award for June.


In this blog I linked to a few places that give suggestions for teaching proverbs in the classroom (and why you may want to consider doing it). There's also a link to a free packet on TPT which includes essay writing and more!

If you like it too, give it a "like" here (or click on the picture). Voting has now closed

If you haven't checked out the post yet you can find it http://eslcarissa.blogspot.mx/2013/06/proverbs-in-efl-class.html
 Voting has now closed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...