Analytics

Monday, February 7, 2011

Widgets

Practicas de Escritura (facebook and Greek myths)

One of my classes (taught in Spanish) was supposed to help us be better teachers in regards to writing. So this is Spanish as a Second Language class designed for high school students around the Greek myth of Summer. Most of it is pretty standard, but I am quite happy with the fake facebook page!


Essentially students read the myth make a bullet point timeline for the characters and then pick one and make a facebook page on their behalf.

Ignore the typos please (if you can read them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...